We may collect personal information from you when you contact us or engage our services. This may include your name, contact details, financial information, and other relevant information necessary for providing our services.
Use of Information
We use the information collected to understand your specific needs and provide you with the best possible advice and support. Your information may be used for the following purposes:
- Assessing your financial situation and providing tailored insolvency solutions.
- Communicating with you regarding your case, updates, and important information.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Improving our services, website, and client experience.
- Sending relevant newsletters, publications, or marketing materials with your consent.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We employ appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. We restrict access to your information to authorized personnel only and implement strict confidentiality obligations.
We may share your information with trusted third parties when necessary, such as legal advisors, regulatory bodies, or service providers. These parties are bound by confidentiality and data protection obligations.
You have the right to access, rectify, or erase your personal information held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any questions or concerns regarding your data, please contact us using the information provided below.