Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of the services provided by Insolvency Practitioners (“Company”). By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Services The Company offers professional insolvency services, including financial advice, debt management, and related consultancy services. The specific details and scope of services will be agreed upon in a separate engagement agreement between the Company and the client.
- Client Responsibilities As a client, you are responsible for providing accurate and complete information necessary for the provision of our services. You agree to cooperate with the Company and promptly respond to requests for information or documentation.
- Confidentiality The Company will treat all client information as confidential and will not disclose any sensitive or personal information to third parties without proper consent, except as required by law or with the client’s authorization.
- Fees and Payment The fees for our services will be outlined in the engagement agreement. Payment terms and methods will be agreed upon between the Company and the client. Invoices are due upon receipt, and any late payments may be subject to interest or collection fees as permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property All materials, documents, and intellectual property provided by the Company remain the exclusive property of the Company. Clients may use these materials solely for their intended purpose and may not reproduce, distribute, or modify them without the Company’s written consent.
- Limitation of Liability The Company will provide services with reasonable care and skill. However, we cannot guarantee specific outcomes or results. We are not liable for any loss, damage, or expenses incurred as a result of actions taken or decisions made based on our advice or services.
- Termination Either party may terminate the engagement agreement by providing written notice to the other party. Any outstanding fees or expenses incurred prior to termination shall be payable by the client.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Jurisdiction].
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Company and the client and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter herein.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us using the information provided below.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.